Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Funny things kids say

Yesterday my youngest, practically 5 years old, fell asleep in the car just before picking up Emily, my oldest of 6, from school. I didn't want to wake the royal cuteness so I let her sleep for a bit in the car. When it was time to leave the car and meet Emily I shut off the car and woke Lydia. She stretches and says, "I was sleeping so quiet because I didn't want to wake myself up". I just giggled. I giggle again just thinking of her. She has always said the funniest things. She is my silly nut. I have kept a little journal over the past few years of the funny things she has said and done, including Emily as well. I enjoy reading back over the entries. Someday those pages will be FAMOUS. OK, maybe not to the world, but definitely within our family.

I will be periodically posting some of those entries from that journal here on my blog. I think it will be fun for you to read. It will give you a good giggle. If I can figure out how to post videos I will one day post the most absolutely hilarious video in all of kid-Dom.

So enjoy the "childlike" entries and feel like a kid already won't you?

No comments: