Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Absence

I have been having so much fun taking pictures and I love sharing them with you. I was really excited to share with you my most recent photos, so when I went to my computer to download my photos off my camera nothing happened. I was so upset to discover the internal port on my camera was all busted up; just like my heart!

So, I have since ordered a handy dandy memory card reader from ebay, my first ebay experience, and look forward to its arrival. Once the gadget comes I will immediately download my photos and share them with you. So until then maybe I can get back to my other passion...writing! It has been so long since I last posted creativity with the written word I think I am a little afraid to give it a try. If I can't I may have to plagiarize my own stuff from earlier posts! Well, I won't do that, but if you are interested you can always go back and find a good one to read! My early posts are almost solely my creative thoughts and such like writing.

Have a great time until we meet again!

No comments: