Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MHC?

Male Hormone Cycle. Yup, that's right. Men have hormone cycles too. And girls believe me when I tell you that their cycles can be worse than ours! My husband, when he is in a good mood (which means he is not on his MHC), will admit it! Actually, after watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding recently, he has decided to call them HORMONIES. It lightens the mood.

So, for today's 3rd entry I will just let you know that I successfully survived my husbands peak of MHC last night. Maybe I should get him some chocolate to munch on tonight. I know that always makes my hormonies more bearable. I think we should both be old enough that our hormonies should be balanced...Right? Unless of course men go through some sort of menopause too. Wait! It is call men-o-pause. So maybe, for women that is when men should pause in their verbal and physical pursuits. And for men, well they just need to pause. So, that is straight from the mouth of Dr Sue. You hear that? Once you reach the menopause phase in your life, just press pause; no matter your gender. Hmm, I wonder what I mean by pause? That needs some serious critical analysis.

2 comments:

HKins said...

I don't think the hormonies get better with age. I actually think they get worse & since I'm older then both you and Kevin & share some of the same genetic DNA as Kevin I'm going to go ahead and say that Kevin has no hope. It's a lost cause. It's just going to get more dramatic from here on out. :) Good luck with that....

Suzanna said...

Oh Great!