Saturday, April 5, 2008

Man Pregnant

Can you believe this head line? I can't either. A co-worker told me about it in passing. I didn't believe it at first, so I had to Google it for myself. I will fore warn you, I may get offensive to some people out there with the thoughts I have in regards to this Pregnant Man.

First, this man was born a woman. She is now a he. Every single ounce of Suzanna screams, this is wrong. I am all for people have individuality, but I believe that ethically can only go so far. I am not a supporter of gay rights. I am a firm believer that God created Man and Woman and we have very unique and individual roles. One cannot be the other.

Second, when this person made the decision to become a man I believe he gave up all rights of womanhood. I heard a woman on a news report in regards to this man saying something about him not being selfish. Err! Wrong answer. I don't think a human being could be more selfish. He/She said something to the effect of "I wanted to keep my female organs so I could one day experience child birth." Then stay a woman! What about the child that this person is bringing into the world. Has He/She not thought of her (the baby is a girl)? The woman who was shouting all over the news being for the pregnant man gave me a head ache. I thought her to be a horrible example of a woman. I am young and obviously too behind the times to think that yelling at another man is womanly, you should see the clip. I am all for woman's rights, but once again, God created female and male and we are two totally different creations. There is no comparing the two.

My religious views play a huge role in my opinion here. It isn't just how I was raised. As an adult I have my own thoughts, views, and ideas on life. I believe that some things are good...and some things are just completely wrong. And this is one of those things that is completely and utterly wrong. It is not God's way. And that makes me sad. I don't think he intended for his children to come to a world that has become a world where his creations, men and women, no longer what to be what He created them. This world has become complete and utter chaos.

That is all I will say about this.

No comments: