Sunday, December 21, 2008

A whole lot of Stuff

I have failed again as a blogger. I completely forgot to share our thanksgiving holiday with you, amongst other things.

The first slide show is of our trip to visit family in Vegas. We took the scenic route and boy was it amazing! It was faster and we saw many neat things in those desert mountain, like two different herd of deer (which were also different breeds), a coyote, several large birds of prey, bunnies, and also some plant-life I had never seen, like the Joshua Tree. There was always something to look at. We played travel games, that I bought from my Usborne Company, and the 9 hour road trip felt like 5. It was amazing. The girls didn't even start asking if we were there yet until an hour out. They did ask at the beginning so I explained to them that we would be in Vegas by the time the sun was in the right side windows. Kevin and I both decided that this was the best road trip ever and that we much prefer traveling with older children. What a difference older children make in a road trips.

The next is of our visit with family in St George for turkey dinner. I had so much fun visiting and playing that I forgot to take photos of more than just the girls playing in the rain. The other young lady with my girls is their Aunt. The girls had unbelievable fun in the rain. Emily was the last to poop out. She had a ball! But that girl loves anything involving water!

The next slide show is of Lydia's Birthday. I can't believe I have forgotten to post so many different things! Her Bday started on the Saturday before and ended on the actual day, Monday, in Vegas at Grandma's. We don't do a lot of wrapped gifts for birthdays. Our bday celebrations consist of outings and doing whatever the bday kid wants, well, with in reason anyway. Lydia chose to see Bolt, play at Artist for the Day, use her coupon for Monkey Dooz glitter manicure, and eat at TGIFridays.

Well, with Christmas right around the corner I will call this entry to a close and say, until next time, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Day!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! I am so happy you have a blog! It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. You can put a lot more on them rather than facebook. You look GREAT!!! I am always in the struggle of losing baby fat! When I start to lose I get pregnant again so what do you do?!? By the way do you know where Wendy is? She dropped off the earth years back. If you have a current address for her that would be great. I wonder what she is up to. Come check out our blog. Have a wonderful new year!!!

Sister Matthews

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love your family pictures! They are so cute!