Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Good Laugh

This is too funny, I must share first thing this morning. Lydia is sitting with me before we head out the door for school, today is my first day to volunteer in her classroom.

So, Lydia asked to see the pictures I have along the right side of the blog. When she saw a particular photo of Emily, it's only the five hundredth time to see the photo, she had an epiphany about the photo. I want you to stop for a moment in your reading, scroll down to the photo of Emily that is titled Sand Creature. Ok, have you done it? If you have keep that image in mind and listen to Lydia's epiphany...

"Emily looks like corn on the cob rolled in butter."

Haahhaaahha!

She is always good for a laugh! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? She sure is a hoot!! Have I ever said that one before?

Cassandra