Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bloggers Blah

I am so sick of this blog. I don't even want to come in here. The layout grosses me out, the colors, the feel, the words. I am still totally into food and taking pictures of my food, I am just bored with sharing it. I want to write, but I have not thoughts! I am still a wife and working on perfecting my wifery skills. I am still a mother and have ridiculously hilarious encounters with my kids. (This dumb statistics class I am taking is sucking all mental thought right out of my brain!) And then I ask myself.."What is all this for anyway?"

I need a boost, a pick me up. Anyone out there still reading? If so, what say ye? Does suez world need an overhaul? If so, where, what? I think I am having a case of bloggers blah!

Bloggers Blah defined: One who blogs yet has a moment of boredom (even a stupor of thought) regarding all things associated with blogging.

6 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Yes, I read your blog and I enjoy it. But I am a little more interested in your day to day life of you and the kids. I understand some people like to keep their privacy, but I haven't seen many pictures of your girls. Also, what's life like in Idaho? There are many of us who have never lived there and would like to experience the beauty through your eyes. Hope this inspires you to keep blogging!

Suzanna said...

Thank you Tina. I have thought about going back to family oriented blogging, photos, such like stuff. But I read once from a church leader to use our blogs as an opportunity to share the gospel. Several of my beginning posts were very spiritually thought provoking, thus I have made my blog accessible to the world. I have not changed the security preferences so, the whole world can still view my blog, therefore, no personal family related things. I will consider going back to personal. Thank you for your feedback.

Dave and Britni said...

I see what you mean about the family concerns, we are tempted to make the private change ourselves. But I agree, that the little one is what consumes my thoughts and actions so that is what I write about. You could write about what you encounter as a mother, wife, sister, daughter etc and just leave the names and pictures out. For those of us who know your family it would be fun to read and try to guess what each reflection goes with. You'll figure it out!!! Love you, Sue!

Love,
Brit

Anonymous said...

Great post! Tnx.

Anonymous said...

live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯

Anonymous said...

激情聊天室網站 , qq大秀頻道 , 破解美女聊天室 , 同城e夜情聊天室 , 美女聊天表演 , 午夜秀聊天室 , 六間房美女秀場直播 , 視訊聊天室 , 正妹聊天 , 線上交友